What are our criteria for Accepting your proposal for data support?
- Ambition: your research project should demonstrate the potential to generate one or more articles in leading academic journals (IJRM, JCR, JM, JMR, Management Science, Marketing Science).
- Added Value: the results of your project should create significant value to both the academic and business world. Hence any project should create new academic knowledge as well as managerially relevant insights, as judged by the Committee.
- Academic qualifications: the leading investigator must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years of post doc experience and an excellent publication record. Your project must be endorsed by at least one full professor of a university of reputation.
- Professionalism: the community will invest in you and your project with data and resources usually at commercial value between 50k to more than 2 million euros. Your proposal should demonstrate that you and your resources are capable managing research projects using large databases and show an attitude of “we deliver, on time”.
- Accept the terms of AiMark Support Agreement: This agreement covers issues like confidentiality, expected output and timing. Your proposal should state that you are willing to accept our terms.