AiMark, “the marketing knowledge innovators” invites leading academics to become part of their community. This community is an informal network of people all around the world, working on challenging research projects and programs.
Find out how to submit your “Call for Research Proposals” here and learn more about:
- The AiMark Community
- How to become an academic member?
- Our support to academics: Access to unique data, Unique insights and feedback from business and research practitioners
- Program committee: Quarterly review of new research initiatives
- Why should you as an academic apply for support?
- Submitting your proposal
- What are our criteria for accepting your proposal?
- What are the terms of the AiMark Support Agreement?